Formerly called Hotmail is a web-based email service that allows its users to access their emails from anywhere in the world in any browser. One of the common mistakes we all do is deleting the emails accidentally. Even sometime you may have one or more emails deleted by mistakenly hitting the “delete” button.
Well, there could be many other reasons for accidentally deleting some important email messages that include:
- A virus attack
- System crash
- Disk formatting
The users become crazy about how to recover the lost emails as some of them could be of immense importance. Getting your deleted Hotmail emails back is not a problem anymore. Let’s see how you can get those lost email messages back.
Restore Deleted Hotmail Emails:
Usually, when someone accidentally deletes an email in Hotmail, the system places it in a deleted folder. It means that the system does not remove it permanently. It is just like deleting files from your Windows PC as your system saves those deleted files in recycle bin.
You can quickly restore the deleted files from recycle bin. Similarly, you can restore your deleted Hotmail emails from “deleted” folder.
To recover the deleted email messages login to your Hotmail account. Then enter the “deleted” folder and click the “recover deleted messages option.” Choose emails you want to recover and then you will be able to move the recovered messages to the folder of your choice.
An Alternative Way To Recover Hotmail Emails:
If you are unable to recover some important email messages from the deleted folder then what will you do? No matter it is your presentation, a text document or a picture you can recover it iSkysoft Data Recovery software.
Follow these steps and get your important deleted documents back:
- First of all, install iSkysoft Data Recovery software to your windows or Mac computer.
- Install the program and then run it.
- Click the “lost data recovery” option as it is the most commonly used and powerful option to get the deleted data back.
- It shows all the available data on your system.
- You don’t find the drive or location you want to recover files from then click “refresh drives.”
- Once all the lost files appear, choose a file you want to recover and press “scan.”
- When the scanner runs each file you deleted appears on the screen.
- Preview each file to pick the one you want to get back.
- Once you selected the files click “recover.”
Now you have your essential documents back that were deleted accidentally. It is quite simple as 1, 2, 3… Make sure that you have an internet connection to open your Hotmail account. You can filter the files you want to recover.
If the file you want to recover is a video, then select it from the filter option. File scanning is taking longer time than usual then pause it and then resume it to make the process a bit fast.