The best email service for the business should be the paid one according to many. But not every organization can afford the paid email services especially the small businesses. If you are thinking of using these free solutions, then they will definitely work for your small company. Hotmail is one of the attractive alternative services to Google Gmail.
It is an extremely popular webmail service that offers a vast variety of features for users. The user can decide on the email address that he can easily remember and then sign up for free.
Hotmail benefits to the subscribers:
Once you sign up to your Hotmail account for free, then you can check your emails regularly by visiting the Hotmail site. The user is allowed to enter their account if he provides the correct password.
Hotmail service indeed has excellent ways to the market due to which more people are joining this fantastic email service. You can store your large files conveniently in your Hotmail account. All you need is the internet connection and a browser to open your Hotmail account.
One thing you should be clear about is that the Microsoft has acquired Hotmail and replaced it with Outlook.com. No matter you go to Hotmail or Outlook you will be directed to the same page.
It is needless to say that Hotmail has a number of benefits to the subscribers that include:
- Hotmail inbox is large so, the user can save a lot of information.
- It filters the junk mail through strong spasm. It means you do not have to see the irritating emails and quickly go through the urgent emails first.
- Hotmail provides enough security for your personal information. It is safe from interference, and no one can read your emails until you provide them the password.
- With Hotmail, you can get instant response to your emails.
- As long as you stop using Hotmail, your account will be deleted.
How To Delete Hotmail Account?
Though Hotmail is a free webmail service and millions of people are getting benefited from it, still you may want to delete your Hotmail account due to any reason. Here is the process to remove your Hotmail account (called Outlook account now):
- Go to the Outlook account closure page
- Already logged into your account? Then you will go to the password entry page.
- If you are not already logged in then enter your password and email address.
- The next step is to identify your identity. Write the last four digits of your phone number.
- Click “Send code” and then enter that code they have sent to your mobile phone.
- Then click “Sign in” Skip this step if you had to enter a code to verify your account.
- A page will appear containing information regarding ramifications of deleting your account. So, read it first before you click “Next“.
- Click each box to confirm that you have read and accepted all the terms.
- Then choose a reason for deleting the account.
- Then click “Mark for closure“.